The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Santa Claus on November 28, 2011, 10:45:52 AM
You got it.  If you look in Chapter 1 of Rock 'N' Revenge (1991), Frank mentions that Buddy's latest LP hit #1 on the charts.

All right! 8)

What book were Frank and Joe in a Juvenile detention centre?

SDLagent

SDLagent

I'm pretty sure they were in juvi in that book but I guess you're thinking of another one. Hint?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on November 29, 2011, 07:55:23 PM
I'm pretty sure they were in juvi in that book but I guess you're thinking of another one. Hint?

Yes, they were in that book. But it's not that one.

SDLagent

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on November 29, 2011, 08:11:18 PM
What's that mean?

Are you trying to wind me up? ::) It's the one with paranormal activity.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Ah- total guess. Cool.
But I thought they went to an insane asylum in that book? (At least from what I've read about it)...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on November 29, 2011, 08:41:26 PM
Ah- total guess. Cool.
But I thought they went to an insane asylum in that book? (At least from what I've read about it)...

It was still a Juvenile detention centre.

MacGyver

MacGyver

What Christmas present did Frank and Joe get their parents in Perfect Getaway?

AlwaysAJoefan

The two of them back home and alive? :)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver