Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, February 05, 2011, 12:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors?

Are you kidding? I would love it!
11 (84.6%)
Yeah. It would never get boring.
1 (7.7%)
Maybe. If they lived on the other side of town!
0 (0%)
No.
1 (7.7%)
I couldn't take all the excitement.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

hardygirl847

Thanks for letting me know. That's a good quote. :)

Ahh....living next door to Frank and Joe. I would at least like to be near their age so it was appropriate for me to be pining away for them. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

It depends which series we're talking about... I'm sure we wouldn't be crushing on them if they were 7 and 8!!! But for me, it would be when they were like 16 and 17 :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

Yeah, see this is the same thing I have to deal with on MacGyver forums- the guys are there just to talk about how cool MacGyver is and then we have to listen to all the girls tell us how sexy Richard Dean Anderson is. Arrgghhh!  ::)

(Haha- it's okay, girls. Though I don't care so much to hear about how much you like to crush on Frank and Joe, I know it's only natural and I can deal. LOL. I guess I could start talking about how hot Nancy Drew is, but I honestly don't generally post on such things. But she is hot certainly. ;D)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 15, 2011, 12:46:59 AM
Yeah, see this is the same thing I have to deal with on MacGyver forums- the guys are there just to talk about how cool MacGyver is and then we have to listen to all the girls tell us how sexy Richard Dean Anderson is. Arrgghhh!  ::)

That is a bit annoying. Especially when it's obvious that Murdoc is better.  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: MacGyver on February 15, 2011, 12:46:59 AM
(Haha- it's okay, girls. Though I don't care so much to hear about how much you like to crush on Frank and Joe, I know it's only natural and I can deal. LOL.

We just have a great amount of respect for 2 teenage hero boys ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

Mac,

Go ahead and talk all you want about how hot Nancy is...because frankly (haha)...I will continue to talk about how hot Frank and Joe are. at least the ones in my head are. :D
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 20, 2011, 06:05:24 PM
Mac,

Go ahead and talk all you want about how hot Nancy is...because frankly (haha)...I will continue to talk about how hot Frank and Joe are. at least the ones in my head are. :D

LOL seconded! ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

MacGyver

Well, the funny thing is- as I said earlier- that's just not the kind of thing I would generally be posting about. I like Nancy Drew for the mystery, adventure and story and of course, her similar good moral values and position as a positive role model for kids. Yes, of course I notice that Pamela Sue Martin is an attractive lady. But I want to be careful about anything that could lead to lust.
   And that wasn't to say anything against your "admiration for two teenage hero boys". That's just my personal feelings on it.

thehardyboysrock

the Hardy boys would be the BEST NEIGHBORS EVER!!!!!!
When you get an idea not even heavy explosives can jar it loose.Wait, I'll get my gear.If your going to get killed I don't want to be left alive to explain to mom and dad. :)