Compromise?

Started by Jokerette, August 09, 2008, 06:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should ATAC fan and Network fans stop warring?

STOP fighting!!
4 (26.7%)
GO,GO,GO!!!
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Bigfootman

I hope the fighting stops, but for me, the only way I'm going to steo out of the war is if all of the ATAC fan have read more then one casefile with the network in it.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

I think Bigfootman's got something there - if all the ATAC fans had something to go on, I wouldn't be so against it.

I bet the ATAC fans minds aren't going to change even after reading a "Network book" or two, just because they won't want to, after this "war".

Q

Quote from: negative_zone on August 11, 2008, 07:08:28 PM
pry Q and Firefox for 1
For your information, I voted for GO!GO!GO!. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D

Sam Spade

There's really no reason to stop this "war" (for lack of a better term) for now anyway. It's not like someone is going to reach through your computer screen and rip your head off, or something! If you guys want to keep arguing, you might as well just do it.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

JoeHardyRocks

Since people have been debating wether or not to stop fighting, no one has really been 'warring' in the ATAC and Network places...
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

NZone

Quote from: Sam Spade on August 13, 2008, 07:38:05 PM
There's really no reason to stop this "war" (for lack of a better term) for now anyway. It's not like someone is going to reach through your computer screen and rip your head off, or something!

Now thats HD.  :D
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Sam Spade

FrankJoeATAC

Um, what does HD mean?

Sam Spade

FrankJoeATAC

SDLagent

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on August 13, 2008, 07:40:35 PM
Since people have been debating wether or not to stop fighting, no one has really been warring in the ATAC and Network places.

It's just the claim before the storm...

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on August 13, 2008, 08:06:08 PM
Um, what does HD mean?

You've never heard of an HDTV, HDDVD or HD video before?

BTW, I like your sig - that's one of the best UB quotes I've seen. Which page it that from?

Olivia

Well, we've stated our cases. Mostly. Unless we make a thread for an all-out debate ;)

[said in a deep, announcer voice] "Criteria for today includes...Believability! Personality! Consistency! First person vs. Third person (or is it Omniscient?)! Team ATAC, you're up first!"

J/K! Fiction doesn't have to be realistic, but it also doesn't have to be far-fetched (I don't mean that in a negative way, I just don't have a better term - as a vague example, I mean like a one-in-100 million chance for two teenage boys becoming agents). On that point, it's subjective what people like to read - whether it's in tone, or in characters' personalities.

But some things (including some subjective themes) can be argued objectively/factually.

P.S. I realize bits and pieces of what I said has been repeated ::) ;)

FrankJoeATAC

Quote from: SDLagent on August 14, 2008, 04:11:05 AM

You've never heard of an HDTV, HDDVD or HD video before?

I've heard of High Definition for TV and movies and stuff, but I thought that maybe HD meant something different in computer lingo.

FrankJoeATAC

Quote from: SDLagent on August 14, 2008, 04:11:05 AM
BTW, I like your sig - that's one of the best UB quotes I've seen. Which page it that from?

It's from page 143.