In 20 years...

Started by tomswift2002, July 25, 2008, 07:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the year 2028, which Hardy Boys series do you think will be the least dated?

The Hardy Boys Originals/Digests
The Hardy Boys Casefiles
The Hardy Boys Are: The Clues Brothers
The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers

SDLagent

And Lost, and Jessica Simpson, etc, etc

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: HardyBoysWiki on August 05, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
And Lost, and Jessica Simpson, etc,etc

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! It's like saying that The Beatles are new singers in 20 years...
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Sam Spade

They even referenced American Idol and Simon Cowell! American Idol Is a REALITY SHOW!!! Dated much?!?! ::)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

NZone

Heroes: Average teenagers realize they have extraordinary powers. Kinda like X-men meets X-men. It's real original.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

FrankJoeATAC

I think that the Classics will be the least dated because, well, they're classic, and they don't use modern day t.v. shows or celebrities that will be very out dated in 20 years. And anyway, people still read Charles Dickens even though those are like 150 years old or something.... :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on August 06, 2008, 04:06:19 PM
I think that the Classics will be the least dated because, well, they're classic, and they don't use modern day t.v. shows or celebrities that will be very out dated in 20 years. And anyway, people still read Charles Dickens even though those are like 150 years old or something.... :)

Just think of how many versions of Dicken's "Christmas Carol" have been produced for the silver screen and TV.  It seems like every year there is a new "Christmas Carol" trying to be better than the Reginald Owen, Alastair Sims, Muppet, Patrick Stewart and Tim Curry/Whoopi Goldberg cartoon versions.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca