Favorite GN mystery ending

Started by Q, December 24, 2007, 10:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite GN mystery ending?

Please don't feed the animals!
Not So Free Fall...
There is no business like snow business
What a Long Strange Drive It's Been!
En Garde!
With Liberty and Justice for all
Please don't feed the animals!
A Pirate head and a Pirate Heart!

Q

003Robin457

No offence, but aren't these beggenings?

tomswift2002

I don't even remember which books those are from, so I just voted for "There's no business like snow business" since Waldorf and Stantler made that joke in the Muppets Family Christmas.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

I sort of remember some of them...

Btw, one of the options is accidently written twice. Oops.

Olivia

Actually, I guess not. I can only think of what one is at the moment. The "liberty/justice" ending/beginning (whatever it is) - are they saving some important official's daughter or something, and there's the Statue of Liberty around?

And the "feed the animals" one, is one of them stuck in a cage with a big cat or something? Or they're at a circus?

Unless I'm mixing everything up with what happened in the regular HB:UB series...or even something entirely unrelated!

Sam Spade

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 20, 2008, 05:48:56 PM
Actually, I guess not. I can only think of what one is at the moment. The "liberty/justice" ending/beginning (whatever it is) - are they saving some important official's daughter or something, and there's the Statue of Liberty around?

Possible Spoiler:

Frank and Joe are hanging from the Statue of Liberty, trying to save two dogs. One is named Liberty and the other one is named Justice. (I think ;))
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

003Robin457