Does Anyone Know...

Started by hardygirl847, April 01, 2012, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Hi all! I know it's been FOREVER since I've been on here. Very busy lately...and can't seem to get enough time for fun forum time on the computer. But I had a question for you all.

Does anyone remember which book it is that they are driving in the car (I think in the mountains but not sure) and someone gets poisoned by a dart? I believe someone pulls up aside their car and sends a poison dart or something like that into the Hardys' car.

I think it is either a Digest or a Casefile but it is driving me nuts!!

If you think you remember which book it is, you'll be helping me put this nagging question to bed. Thanks in advance. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Hey- nice to see you back on here, hardygirl847.
From the Casefiles, I know Joe gets drugged with a dart and shot with "crazy juice" in #80 Dead of Night. And then Fenton Hardy gets poisoned with Anthrax-B via a dart in #105 Law of the Jungle. I have a feeling that neither one of those is what you're looking for though....
   I'll have to look through my books to see if I can find any others- I just remember those two instances offhand from Hardy Boys books....
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

maeve_10

In Casefiles #14 Too Many Traitors Frank is shot at while driving by a lady with a poison dart. Joe has to run after her to get the antidote to save Frank.

MacGyver

hmm- is that in Too Many Traitors? I've read that book a number of times and I don't recall that scene offhand.....
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

maeve_10

I looked it up...it's not a dart, it's a women with a cigarette that blows out poison smoke...end of Chapter 8. She is driving a car, and pulls up next to the car the Hardy's and the girl of the week are in, but since it's not a dart it may not be what hardygirl is looking for.

MacGyver

Okay- that sounds familiar now...

hardygirl847

I think that is it. I've been meaning to reread that book. It was a book club book AWHILE back lol. But thanks everyone!! I will check that out. I am pretty sure that is right. I knew you all would help me! Now it won't bug me.

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I think I actually led the discussion on that one- Too Many Traitors is one of my all time favorites- I've read and reread it a number of times. :) 8)

maeve_10

Glad we could help! :) Too Many Traitors was actually the first Casefiles I read. (Which isn't saying much...I think I've read a grand total of five so far. I'm trying to make my way through them but they are hard to find, especially in the UK!) I really liked it a lot.