Calling All ATAC Fans!

Started by Jokerette, August 06, 2008, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on September 05, 2008, 05:40:44 PM
Well, i've read 2005 crossovers and 88 crossovers and originals and digests and I still like UB and ATAC better.
Yet you still haven't read the casefiles. The super myisteriys are more like the Nancy Drew files.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

And like I said you might like a new series even better. A Hardy World, that includes the best of all the past ones.

JoeHardyRocks

I don't have any casefiles at my library. :'(
Quote from: Bigfootman on September 05, 2008, 05:47:51 PM
Yet you still haven't read the casefiles. The super mysteries are more like the Nancy Drew files.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

Proably because Librarys prefer HardCover. My library has them but in Paper Back.

Bigfootman

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on September 05, 2008, 05:49:37 PM
Just check used book stores, if that dosen't work try E-bay and Amozon. Warning: do not buy any book that comes afther opration pinoex (sp), or you think that the casefiles suck.

Most Recent Post:

Bigfootman

Quote from: Bigfootman on September 05, 2008, 06:20:32 PM
Just check used book stores, if that dosen't work try E-bay and Amozon. Warning: do not buy any book that comes afther opration pinoex (sp), or you think that the casefiles suck.
Opps, I forgot, Bad Chemistry and Aboulote Zero and Shock Jock are ok, becasuse if you read Ubs you are used to stories dragging on a bit.

Most Recent Post:

SDLagent

What about the Ring of Evil Trilogy, and ''Dead of Night''? These come after OP but are still fan favorites.

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on September 05, 2008, 05:49:37 PM

Ever thought of using Interlibrary Loan?  Requesting the books in at yor library from another library?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

I don't know if my library does that. :-\
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

I've never heard of any libraries not doing it.  All you do is go to the front desk and ask if you can get some books in on interlibrary loan.  At my library they will then give you some papers to fill out usually asking for the title of the book, author, publisher, year published and if you are willing to pay a charge for the book.  (For the charge there is usually the option of Yes or No, so I always circle No and I've never had any trouble.)  My local library has a limit of 3 books per request, so don't expect to be able to get in you 12 or 13 books at once, since I believe most libraries have that limit for Interlibrary loan. 

Of course, once you return An Interlibrary loan book, then you can request another book by interlibrary loan.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Jokerette

i said in another topic all the other HB's i've read(including casefiles!). anyway....

Get Out!!!!
this is strictly ATAC fans ONLY!!!
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Jokerette

in case you did't catch that it says...

GET OUT!!!!
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

tomswift2002

003Robin457

NZone

OK! I'm really intimidated by size 24 color red font! It might eat me!
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.