Hardy Boys Trivia

Started by tomswift2002, September 21, 2008, 07:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

003Robin457

But its cooler If we have two trivia games cause if we dont know an anserw on one we can go to another!

bozonessinc

Right you are Robin..

In which book does the network come in later on, only the gray man, and the hardys are snowboarding..

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

tomswift2002

In this Hardy Boys book Chet ends up with a very rare edition of a videogame.  What is the books title?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

bozonessinc

Is it a UB?
(Just for a hint)

003Robin457

Hurricane Joe was the closest I could come up with, with the Z box and all, but I dought its right. Sounds like a Clues Brothers, Little Frank and Joe must find Cheat's missing game. :-\

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on November 02, 2008, 09:13:22 AM
Hurricane Joe was the closest I could come up with, with the Z box and all, but I dought its right. Sounds like a Clues Brothers, Little Frank and Joe must find Cheat's missing game. :-\

No, it's not Hurricane Joe.

Here's a clue.  The book was published before 1995.

bozonessinc

tomswift2002

003Robin457