The Hardy Boys Survival Handbook

Started by MacGyver, May 18, 2012, 03:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on May 25, 2012, 01:04:25 PM
Took some time this morning and took some pics of the pages from the Handbook. Here is chapter 1. I'll upload chapter 2 when I get a chance. :)

Oh, wow, so cool! ;D Thanks, Kristy! 8) The book looks really good! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on May 29, 2012, 07:04:49 PM
Oh, wow, so cool! ;D Thanks, Kristy! 8) The book looks really good! 8)

I'll try to get a couple more chapters up by the weekend. :D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on May 25, 2012, 01:43:40 PM
Yeah- that's the one I was talking about. Wanderer is the imprint, but Simon & Schuster is the publisher. That's what I should have said earlier- the book was released in 1980, so S&S would have had control of the series at that point. (Grossett & Dunlap lost the rights to them in a court battle in 1979.)

Actually in 1980 the Stratemeyer Syndicate was still in control of the series.  All that Simon & Schuster had at the time were the publishing-distribution rights.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Thanks for the further clarification- that's what I was trying to convey regarding the new publisher.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"