The boys in pop culture

Started by SDLagent, December 07, 2009, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

So there's an East Hardy Boys now? Are there also West Hardy Boys, North Hardy Boys and South Hardy Boys? ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

And Frank and Joe also apparently have an electric company. (But not The Electric Company ;).) :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

From a Runner's World article- Nice! :) 8)

MacGyver

And The Hardy Boys have apparently presented a film at the Cannes Film Festival? :) 8)

MacGyver

Yet another Hardy Boys stage adaptation- this was just performed last year in the Milwaukee, WI area. It seems like it's a comedic/parody take on it.

MacGyver

And here's another political parody invoking The Hardy Boys.

MacGyver

Ah- finally a meeting (of sorts) of The Hardy Boys- the boy detectives- and The Hardy Boys- the men wrestlers. :) 8)

VLoneWolf

The Hardy Boys have really moved in to more than one business.

MacGyver

They're the original multi-taskers. :) 8) ;D

MacGyver

Here's a pretty cool fanmade trailer for a Hardy Boys movie based on While The Clock Ticked. :) 8)

MacGyver

I wasn't sure where to put this one- I may need to just start a separate thread for Youtube videos of The Hardy Boys or something... but this is a tribute video someone put together with a sweet little song from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic coupled with scenes from The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries, emphasizing the David and Jonathan nature (see 1 Samuel 20) of Frank and Joe's brotherly love and friendship. :) 8)

MacGyver

The video I posted previously primarily draws scenes from the "Sole Survivor" episode of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries- it's meant as a tribute to Frank and Joe as well as the episode.

MacGyver

And here's a fan drawing of Frank and Joe I found on DeviantArt.

MacGyver

And I think this is Frank and Nancy, drawn by the same dude.

MacGyver

The Hardy Boys prints and magnets:

You can get them here if you're interested.