Cool Gadget in The Wailing Siren Mystery (Revised)

Started by Hardy Sleuth, April 14, 2012, 11:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

I always like the cool gadgets that help the Hardys and their excellent detecting skills solve the dangerous cases and stop the murderous bad guys. 8) The sound detector is one such gadget. They used it to hear sounds in the dense North Woods during The Wailing Siren Mystery. 8) It is a small, high-powered listening device that has a great range in picking up sounds. As noted in a number of books, the Hardys keep up with cutting-edge technology - a smart thing to do. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

definitely- The Hardy Boys always keep up with the cool technology. And The Wailing Siren Mystery is one of my favorites in the Original Series. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on April 15, 2012, 10:50:01 AM
definitely- The Hardy Boys always keep up with the cool technology. And The Wailing Siren Mystery is one of my favorites in the Original Series. :) 8)

Yeah, they are very smart to do that. 8) Cool! 8) It has a lot of intense action in it, you could feel the very real fear when they were tied up and the wolves were about to attack. I felt like I was there with them! When I was reading it last week, I didn't want to put it down at any point! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

QuoteWhen I was reading it last week, I didn't want to put it down at any point!
That's The Hardy Boys I grew up with! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

8) I'm ready to read it again already! ;D There's plenty of action and mystery! More edge-of-your-seat drama in the scene with Frank not showing up for the baseball game and then searching for him. A lot happens in the book.