Nancy Drew

Started by SkyWarp, March 09, 2008, 01:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Just a little reminder to Nancy Drew fans, the Nancy Drew movie will be available at United States stores starting November 11th.  You can also order from Amazon.com by clicking on the image below.

tomswift2002

The movie will also be available in Canada on March 11 as well.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

tomswift2002

Just saw the movie for the first time on DVD.  Boy, were the producers trying to get the readers of the Nancy Drew Notebooks to see the movie or something.  Nancy didn't look old enough to drive.  I thought that I was watching a movie about the charcter of Penny from Inspector Gadget.

Otherwise, the story was interesting and it was funny seeing all those Nancy Drew titles during Nancy's search, plus I think one title was from a Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys SuperMystery'88 book. 

Actresses who've played Nancy Drew and the studio that produced the movie/TV show:

Bonita Granville - 1930's Warner Brothers

Pamela Sue Martin - 1977/1978 Universal Television
Janet Julian - 1978 Universal Television

Tracy Ryan - 1995 Nelvana Productions

Emma Roberts - 2007 Warner Brothers

Boy, Warner Brothers sure likes Nancy Drew.  4 movies in the thirties, plus the 2007 movie.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Yeah, it always seemed to me that Nancy Drew was more popular then the Hardys.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe