ND/Hardy Boys Super Mystery #3: Club Dread

Started by SDLagent, July 01, 2008, 12:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The third book in the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery series, "Club Dread"  has been revealed at Bookmanager. The cover art of this book are not yet known.  The publish date for this third book of the series is May 5, 2009.

tomswift2002

S&S seems to like May releases for this series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

i havent read the supermysteries, do they rotate narration from joe to frank to nancy or is it like nancy joe nancy frank?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

mystery chick 901

FrankJoeATAC

I have heard that this 3rd HB and ND Super Mystery is called Club Dread.

SDLagent

FrankJoeATAC

HardyBoyWiki, I heard it on Google when I typed in Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers and clicked on a Wikipedia link and saw the list of HB and ND supermysteries.

tomswift2002

If it is titled Club Dread, {gulp} that will mean that will be the second book in the series to be about a location with some sort of music.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

This could be true but could just as likely not be, seeing as it was added by an unregistered user, who didn't cite any sources.

FrankJoeATAC

I am registered! I am in the Members list, and I named exactly where I found out the title. Look it up.

SDLagent

I didn't mean you!  :( I meant the person who put it on Wikipedia!

FrankJoeATAC

Okay then, Thank you for clearing that up and I am sorry. :)

NZone

Two guys and a girl try to uncover mysterious goings on in clubs. Kinda sounds like Bad Boys II. I wonder if the book will have ecstasy being dealt in clubs.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Or could this book be the first Adult rated Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew story ever.

Bigfootman

Hopefully, I've been waiting for a decent Undcover Brothers anyhting! I liked Terror on Tour so this book should be good.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?