Hardy Boys Adventures #8 - Deception on the Set

Started by kosmicdust, July 15, 2014, 10:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

ah- the ol' rehash after rehash method. Well, that's unfortunate- but there's always going to be some measure of repetition in series books- they are formulaic as a rule to begin with.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Overall I found the "Deception On The Set" to be "Web Of Horror"-lite, or something like the stories in the 95 TV series where the mystery could not be fully developed due to the length of the book.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

hmm-interesting comparison. Hope the other books are a better read then...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver