Statistics

Started by tomswift2002, June 22, 2009, 02:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Interesting...I just got it at Barnes and Noble so I know it's not THE first book but it's close enough. I bought it to compare it to the Casefiles. Whomever has a real first copy of the book is lucky!!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

The Applewood book is a facsimile of the 1927 text, coverboards and dustjacket, and it is one of the six Hardy Boys books that Applewood is keeping in print (from 1991-2006 Applewood had a license with Simon & Schuster to republish the Original texts of the first 16 volumes, and they did publish the first 16 within that time.  But in 2006, because of the split of Simon & Schuster's parent company Viacom into Viacom and CBS and with CBS becoming S&S's parent company, many contracts were broken and reshuffled, and Applewood took the time to rengotiate their contract with Simon & Schuster to just keep the first six books of the series in print, due to the later volumes declining in sales.)

So if you want to read the original 1927 text of The Tower Treasure it is still available from Applewood and can be easily ordered from any bookstore.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. I haven't read the version that I have yet. My brain can only handle so much Hardy Boys at one time! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)