The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

MacGyver

swift reply, but that's still not it. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

MacGyver

I was wondering if anyone caught those clues I was trying to throw out. Good job on getting a pretty obscure question right! :)

Mattie

SDLagent

Oh, yeah, my turn...

Which character has appeared in many The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers titles and the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery series but only just made his first appearance in The Hardy Boys Graphic Novel series when the final title was released?

Q

SDLagent

Q

Many years of reading Hardy Boys and Sherlock Holmes and every other mystery I can find. Process of elimination.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on September 17, 2010, 03:22:38 AM
Which character has appeared in many The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers titles and the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery series but only just made his first appearance in The Hardy Boys Graphic Novel series when the final title was released?

Thanks for the spoiler!  I still haven't received my copy of GN #20, since I got an email over a week ago saying that it had shipped, but then my local Coles told me yesterday that there are delays with the majority of the orders coming in from the warehouse for some reason.  So I'm currently waiting on that one to arrive, along with SF #3.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Quote from: Q on September 17, 2010, 06:39:18 PM
Many years of reading Hardy Boys and Sherlock Holmes and every other mystery I can find. Process of elimination.

Nice. I was wondering if someone would figure it out that way.

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 18, 2010, 06:41:35 PM
Thanks for the spoiler!  I still haven't received my copy of GN #20, since I got an email over a week ago saying that it had shipped, but then my local Coles told me yesterday that there are delays with the majority of the orders coming in from the warehouse for some reason.  So I'm currently waiting on that one to arrive, along with SF #3.

Don't worry. He doesn't play a big part in the story. More like a cameo.

Q

In which book did Frank use the word "hell"?

MacGyver

I know Hell (although in an indirect way) is mentioned in "The Lazarus Plot"- is this what you're looking for?