Network and Assassins

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, August 09, 2007, 01:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Eagle

I believe there were a few agents with the Gray Man during the arrest in Too many Traitors.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

I think there was too, and it seemed like that in one of the Casefiles there was an Assassian vs. Network showdown, where one Network memeber even got run over. But, I can't  remeber the name. There was also two Network agents in Strategic Moves.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

Most of the Network casefiles were like that.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

Quote from: Centrion on December 21, 2007, 04:52:08 PM
I think there was too, and it seemed like that in one of the Casefiles there was an Assassian vs. Network showdown, where one Network memeber even got run over. But, I can't  remeber the name. There was also two Network agents in Strategic Moves.

I thought the agents in Strategic Moves were British agents who were aware of the Network's existance.

I remember that showdown to, and I think it occured in True Thriller.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Not sure, at one point Frank asked them if they were willing to die for the Gray Man. About True Thriller, you were right, it also had the number three man in the Assassians.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Don't forget that in The Alien Factor Frank thought that the guys who met them at Tom Swift's secret hideout for M'na were Network agents but then they found out that they were crooked Espionage agents working for Mr. Sunshine.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

NZone

Quote from: Centrion on March 14, 2008, 08:14:02 PM
About True Thriller, you were right, it also had the number three man in the Assassians.

I thought that was Flight Into
danger?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Bigfootman

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 17, 2007, 10:23:00 AM
And I believe that she only appears in #4 The Lazarus Plot.  Otherwise, the Gray Man is the Hardy's contact, and is pretty high up in the organization.
Actilly she has a small mention in Hostiges Of Hate.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

The Gray Man is copied by the assasins/

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on November 11, 2008, 03:15:30 PM
The Gray Man is copied by the assasins/

Yes he is, and on a number of occassions.  Just recently I was rereading Dead Of Night and a Gray Man clone appeared in the book and Frank thought that it was the real Gray Man.  But the book also had a great battle between the Assassin's Gray Man and the Network's Gray Man.

Q

Quote from: Centrion on March 14, 2008, 08:14:02 PM
Not sure, at one point Frank asked them if they were willing to die for the Gray Man. About True Thriller, you were right, it also had the number three man in the Assassians.
Quote from: Santa Claus on December 21, 2007, 06:34:10 PM
I thought the agents in Strategic Moves were British agents who were aware of the Network's existance.

I remember that showdown to, and I think it occured in True Thriller.
One was British (Bert) the other was with the Network (Jenkins).

Bigfootman

I just found out that the Assassins appear in Flight Into Danger!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?