Favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/Nancy Drew ('90s) (Corrected Poll)

Started by MacGyver, February 17, 2011, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/ Nancy Drew ('90s)?

The Hardy Boys ('90s)- All That Glitters
0 (0%)
Jazzman
0 (0%)
A Perfect Stranger
0 (0%)
The Curse
1 (14.3%)
Play Ball
0 (0%)
Say Cheese
0 (0%)
R.I.P.
1 (14.3%)
Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes
0 (0%)
Telling Lies
0 (0%)
All in The Family/The Debt Collectors
0 (0%)
Love Birds
1 (14.3%)
The Last Laugh
2 (28.6%)
No Dice
0 (0%)
Nancy Drew ('90s) - Welcome to the Callisto
0 (0%)
Exile
0 (0%)
Happy Birthday, Nancy
0 (0%)
Double Suspicion
0 (0%)
The Death & Life of Billy Feral
0 (0%)
Who's Hot, Who's Not
0 (0%)
The Ballad of Robin Hood
0 (0%)
Asylum
0 (0%)
Bridal Arrangements
0 (0%)
The Stranger By The Road
0 (0%)
Photo Finish
0 (0%)
Fashion Victim
1 (14.3%)
The Long Journey Home
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL The Hardy Boys ('90s) episodes!
4 (57.1%)
I LOVE ALL Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL of The Hardy Boys ('90s) AND Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

MacGyver

Okay, here is the revised poll. You can choose any and all of the options here. I listed all of The Hardy Boys ('90s) and Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes on here, since they did crossover and they are sibling shows. So vote for your favorites or just be like me and vote for all of them. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

SDLagent

Bigfootman

Where is the "I hate all the The Hardy Boys ('90s) episodes" option. Borrowed the dvd, and stopped watching after "Play Ball", which beats "Survival of the Fittest" and "Rocky Road" for the title of "Worst Hardy Boys Story Ever". "All that glitters" was lame, and I yelled at the tv when Frank caught the villain offscreen. "The Jazzman" had a very surreal scene at the end, and I had no idea what was going on. "The Curse" was ok, so I guess I'll vote for it.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 18, 2011, 01:22:42 AM
Okay, that took why to long to read.

Now, what did I do? ::) ???

MacGyver

I don't know if he was referring to your scrolling banner or me listing the combined 26 episodes of both shows individually like that.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 18, 2011, 10:23:49 AM
I don't know if he was referring to your scrolling banner or me listing the combined 26 episodes of both shows individually like that.

::) >:( !He did something else, too. I explained it to you in a PM. Sorry that it didn't come out right. :) :-[

JoeHardyRocks

I loved all the Hardy Boys ones, because I thought they were so 90's and HILARIOUS! LOL But what-up with the cheesy spy music theme song?? :D (FJA always made me fast forward it :(

We got the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys series for Christmas a couple years ago, but we never really watched the Nancy drew ones, so I guess we'll have to get on that! :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

I think the Nancy Drew show was pretty good too. It's worth watching at least once.
And of the two shows, though Nancy Drew's was pretty cool (with a somewhat mysterious sounding theme song)- The Hardy Boys' theme song is rocking! I love it! :) 8)

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 18, 2011, 01:27:03 PM
I loved all the Hardy Boys ones, because I thought they were so 90's and HILARIOUS! LOL But what-up with the cheesy spy music theme song?? :D (FJA always made me fast forward it :(

We got the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys series for Christmas a couple years ago, but we never really watched the Nancy drew ones, so I guess we'll have to get on that! :)

Hey. I love that theme song! :) In fact, it's a ring tone for my cell phone! ;D

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 20, 2011, 06:02:13 PM
How did you get it as a ringtone??

He probably has one of those cell phones where you can stick it next to something or someone and record whatever is being played/said.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 20, 2011, 06:13:53 PM
He probably has one of those cell phones where you can stick it next to something or someone and record whatever is being played/said.

No, I don't. ::)

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 20, 2011, 06:02:13 PM
How did you get it as a ringtone??

I have bluetooth on my phone. Anyway, went to that website that AJF mentioned. Downloaded it to my computer, then (I have a USB connection device on my computer so I can send music files to my phone) told it where to go on my phone and had the song on my phone. :) (Sorry, if that makes no sense. It's hard to explain.)  :-[ :)