Bayport

Started by White Eagle, December 02, 2007, 01:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Eagle

I like the UBs because ATAC missions actually send  the Hardys out of Bayport at least once in a while, which helps to keep the series spiced up instead of the usual Bayport thieves.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

Yeah, and they have done a few in Bayport to even it out. In the Mummy's Curse, they even returned to Bayport at the end.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

Of course, in the casefiles, they leave even more, but this is the UB section.  :D

tomswift2002

Quote from: Mirage on December 02, 2007, 01:20:48 AM
I like the UBs because ATAC missions actually send  the Hardys out of Bayport at least once in a while, which helps to keep the series spiced up instead of the usual Bayport thieves.

Boy, am I reading a different series or what, the boys are hardly in Bayport in the books.  Sure, they return there at the beginning of the books, but aside from #5, 11, 15 & 16, the boys are hardly in Bayport.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Yeah, Murder at the Mall was the most Bayport-oriented one, but Burned and Rock Road had some too. I wish they was more interaction with the Bayport police and friends when the Hardys are in Bayport.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

Making them all the more interesting.   

JoeHardyRocks

Hurricane Joe took place in Bayport too! ;D :D :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Can anyone refresh my memory? Besides Hurricane Joe, do they actually mention and go to more places in Bayport besides their home or school?

I mean, in the Originals they would mention I don't know, the train station or go down to the water and things like that.

003Robin457

12 out of 41 UBs have taken place in Bayport if my memory serves me right.

Olivia

I also just remembered Murder at the Mall ::) It's the only one I haven't read besides House Arrest and Haunted, so of course I wouldn't recall it. But there you go, there's another place in Bayport mentioned.

How big is Bayport suppose to be? They talked about the skyscrapers in Murder at the Mall (I'm only halfway through it, btw).

JoeHardyRocks

There's only 31 UB's
"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

Well, actually, there's only 23 (24 if you count ''Haunted'') in The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series, but I think Robin was talking about the books in the UB continuity, which includes UB, UB Super Mystery, Graphic Novel, and Super Mystery '07. Add all those up and you get 41, don't know where you got 31 from.

Sam Spade

LISTEN TO THE WIKI MASTER, JHR! :D ;D ;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

JoeHardyRocks

On Hardy Boys Wikipedia it counts the Galxy X trilogy, so there actually are 31.
"Thank you, Joe."

003Robin457

I counted Graphic Novels.
23 Regulars
2 ND cross overs
3 Super Mysteries
13 GNs
41 Total ;D