Ends for ATAC

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, June 29, 2007, 11:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Come on, Chuck Norris can't solve every single case out there.

The Hardys have their own turf - Bayport :)

bozonessinc

Ahh, thanks for your replies on what my views are. Since none of you are actually me. I will tell you to which I am reffering. I am talking about the Undercover Brothers books and also this years and last years Super Mysteries, and Trilogys. Please its easier for me to refer to it as the ATAC series.

bozonessinc

ATAC Has ended with the death of Frank and Joe, for those who are unaware, a secret organization has been running in our midst (Bayport times) Is that how it will end?

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

What most people call all the current series (UB, UB Super Mystery, Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery, and graphic Novel) is Undercover Brothers continuity, but ATAC series works to I guess.

bozonessinc

Why doesn't someone e-mail SandS and tell them the ideas of a Just ATAC series.

Olivia

They don't seem to listen to feedback...

SDLagent

$&$ doesn't have a e-mail...

bozonessinc

Really?
info@simonandschuster.ca is a valid e-mail and is posted on there Canada. I think they will take suggestions from there.

SDLagent

That's just for ther Canada website, it's really not related to the people behind the Hardys.

bozonessinc

Us Canadians use that e-mail, I guess the Americans don't like e-mail!

NZone

Or, I guess S&S figures Canadians aren't smart enough to figure out that their emails are just going into the Recycle Bin.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Or $&$ figures that Canadians are too smart to fall for the HB:UB, so they don't have as good an e-mail address for feedback.

bozonessinc

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 02, 2008, 05:03:54 PM
Hi, this is SandS we do read our e-mails.... NOT... But still you can give feedback on the SandS american site, which also goes in the recycle bin

By the way...

1. I do not live in an igloo
2. Canada has the best Hockey Players

Change your impression of Canada, we aren't stupid.. Canadian stores don't sell casefiles, they sell UB's!

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 03, 2008, 02:30:17 PM

Change your impression of Canada, we aren't stupid.. Canadian stores don't sell casefiles, they sell UB's!

In some cases we are stupid!  And Canadian stores don't sell Casefiles since $&$ stopped publishing them over 10 years ago.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca