Ends for ATAC

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, June 29, 2007, 11:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Possible Ends for ATAC (Just for fun) :)

The ATAC  bosses go bad and start sending Frank, Joe and other agents on  almost impossible  missions in  an attempt to kill of their agents, the Hardy boys find out and get the cops to arrest the bad ATAC bosses.  Fenton decides that ATAC is to dangers and stops it for good.

Or

ATFC (American Teens For Crime) pops up out of no were, and starts committing crime all over the world, ATAC send there agents to stop them but when they get there they are attacked by ATFC agents.  Fights between ATAC and ATFC brake out across the glob and Fenton fearing the teens safety he talks them of the case and lets the Network stop ATFC, but many agents have already been killed.  After the ATFC is stopped by the Network, ATAC is stopped by Fenton.

Or

Laura and Trudy find out about ATAC and Laura threatens to devours Fenton if he doesn?t pole Frank and Joe out of ATAC!  ;)   

Or maybe not.

Do you have any ideas? 

D.Hardy

maybe there could be a spy for a nother agency (crime agency) inside of ATAC. Maybe the son or daughter of a mob leader. Frank and Joe find the spy but because of all the trouble he/she  had caused ATAC shuts down. and if  these books are suppost to be set before the origionals. Age wise. They can end the series with a tie with the first HB book
"One Good Trip Deserves Another" -Joe Hardy(Shaun Cassidy) Witches Hollow

tomswift2002

There's already been WARD in the graphic novels.  Why not introduce WARD in the regular novels, and get rid of ATAC that way.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Isn't a Hardy's Day Night supposed to be about a traitor? Anyways, Q.T. strikes a deal with the leader of Ward, and starts sending his recriuts into traps. Fenton gets wind and tries to intervene. He is captured and Frank and Joe saves him. He fires Q.T. and shuts ATAC down for good.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on July 08, 2007, 07:29:23 PM
There's already been WARD in the graphic novels.  Why not introduce WARD in the regular novels, and get rid of ATAC that way.

After reading The Opposite Numbers I agree with that.

Bigfootman

How about this:
The assians take over ATAC. With the help of the network, The Hardys stop ATAC from taking over the world and ATAC is finnaly shut down.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Does the Graphic Novels have ATAC in it?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

JoeHardyRocks

So is it like a comic book for Undercover Brothers?
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Yeah, although they seem to be slightly different in tone or something. But same premise and everything :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on July 21, 2008, 01:17:32 PM
So is it like a comic book for Undercover Brothers?

Infact, the 1st Graphic novel was originally issued as a 3 part trilogy back between November 2004 and January 2005.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

bozonessinc

How about ATAC, still goes for a while, because look at the other series they go for what? The casefiles over a 100 (i think). And the Original series fifty. I think this one will at least go to 50 books.

003Robin457

These books will defintly get Fifity at least!
BTW Welcome to the Forum.

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on August 25, 2008, 09:57:04 AM
How about ATAC, still goes for a while, because look at the other series they go for what? The casefiles over a 100 (i think). And the Original series fifty. I think this one will at least go to 50 books.

The Clues Brothers: 17 volumes
The Original (Grosset & Dunlap including 2005 additions): 67 volumes, plus 39
            rewrites
The Digests: 136 (includes Ghost Stories, Campfire Stories, Super Sleuths, Survival guide)
Casefiles: 127
ND/HB SuperMystery'88: 36 volumes
Hardy Boys/Tom Swift Ultra Thrillers: 2 volumes
HB UB: 27
HB UB SM: 2
HB ND SM: 2