MINI UBS

Started by bozonessinc, October 16, 2008, 12:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

Right now I want to issue a challenge to the rest of the members of MPF, I want to see if we can write mini-ubs with them going on missions, I will write one soon and posts.

Lets starting working people!

SDLagent

If you go on HDA, they have about five UB fan fics there.

NZone

JOE CHAPTER
I woke up and smelled toast burning. Brown toast. Burning toast. Burnt toast. Toast that had been burnt. I got up, ate the burnt toast, and went to school. Bayville high. I sat. Ate luunch. I are very hungry. Hi Frank. Hey Joe, don't you have anything better to do than eat burnt toast? He's a nerd. I went to the bathroom and pulled out my yummylizer 6000 disguised at my belt buckle. I had some Rocky Road. I went home where there was a CD in my mailbox, I thought back to the morning at Bayroad high, and how I had eaten burnt toast. I watched as this guy on the screen named Thaddeus told us how several carnival dwarves had died during a sabotaged trapeze act. I got Frank and we left.
FRANK CHAPTER
So I'm driving down the road on my bike, and I stop for gas. I see this female cashier. I decide not to stop and keep going. Me and Joe get to the carnival at 7:00. PM. In the night. At nighttime. We hear a suspicious noise. Sounds like laughing. I see this guy. Weird face paint. Might be an indian. People are laughing at him. Poor guy. If i was him I'd kill those stupid kids. Anyway I call the police, just in case. Then one guy comes up to me. Wire cutters in his hand. "Hey did you kill those dwarves?" I ask. Yeah he says but there's nothing you can do about it. He turns and runs into the police Joe had called. He's arrested. Case closed
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

*Olivia cautiously looks around at the other tables where everyone is seated while Nzone is up at the mic. Silently excusing herself, she swiftly gets up and heads to the washroom. While safely in there alone, she cracks up. Grabbing her cell phone, she speed-dials $&$. "I hear you're short on ghostwriters. I think I know a deal that will be beneficial for both sides. I know the talent who can slap together a book fast, and wouldn't mind a little extra money on the side..."*

bozonessinc

ADD ON TO IOLA.ALIVE's LETTER
*Notice, this author writes one page stories only*

Olivia

Well, it is a "Mini-UB" and when people want to see samples of your work, they don't always read the whole thing.

Sam Spade

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 16, 2008, 05:50:31 PM
JOE CHAPTER
I woke up and smelled toast burning. Brown toast. Burning toast. Burnt toast. Toast that had been burnt. I got up, ate the burnt toast, and went to school. Bayville high. I sat. Ate luunch. I are very hungry. Hi Frank. Hey Joe, don't you have anything better to do than eat burnt toast? He's a nerd. I went to the bathroom and pulled out my yummylizer 6000 disguised at my belt buckle. I had some Rocky Road. I went home where there was a CD in my mailbox, I thought back to the morning at Bayroad high, and how I had eaten burnt toast. I watched as this guy on the screen named Thaddeus told us how several carnival dwarves had died during a sabotaged trapeze act. I got Frank and we left.
FRANK CHAPTER
So I'm driving down the road on my bike, and I stop for gas. I see this female cashier. I decide not to stop and keep going. Me and Joe get to the carnival at 7:00. PM. In the night. At nighttime. We hear a suspicious noise. Sounds like laughing. I see this guy. Weird face paint. Might be an indian. People are laughing at him. Poor guy. If i was him I'd kill those stupid kids. Anyway I call the police, just in case. Then one guy comes up to me. Wire cutters in his hand. "Hey did you kill those dwarves?" I ask. Yeah he says but there's nothing you can do about it. He turns and runs into the police Joe had called. He's arrested. Case closed

ROTFOLOROTFLOLROTFLOLROTFLOLROTFLOLROTFLOL!!!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

SDLagent

Those are great! ALOL!

NZone

FRANK CHAPTER
So I was studying for my math test. I go to Mayport High. That means Mayport High School. It's a school. But it's not high. And people that go there aren't high. I don't think. But anyway, I was studying for my chemistry test and I get a call. On the phone. From this girl. She freaks me out. She's hot. But not like hot like feverish and needs more cowbell, like good-looking. Anyway she wonders if we can go out sometime. I tell her that I am studying. At least I try to. She hangs up. Whatever. All of a sudden a package flies through the window. Playback picks it up and hands it to me. It's a disc.
JOE CHAPTER
After Frank woke me up, nerd, he said we had a new mission. We watched it on my Alpha-Box. This guy came on. He never smiles. Except he was this time. Beaming. But like beaming as in smiling, not shining like the sun, or hitting people with beams. Anyway he's like new mission, investigate this crime. Apparently there is some guy got murdered at the World Series of Halo. But not onscreen, like an actual guy. As in living. As in living right now, except he's dead. But he was living right now, a little bit ago. Look, the point I'm trying to make is the guy's dead, right? But he was alive. In real life. Anyway, the disc then reformats into a Christina Aguilera cd.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

NZone

should I finish the story?

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

Do another chapter Nzone!

Olivia

Encore! It's so entertaining!

Everything is just spot-on. I definitely caught all the details - even the inconsistencies like how it turned from a Math test to a Chemistry test. Typical! Ha!

NZone

FRANK CHAPTER:
Joe turn down that Jessica Simpson CD we got from the unsmiley guy. So we're driving right? Well, I am, Joe's not. But we're still driving even though I am the only one actually working the pedals and all that. Anyway, World Series of Halo here we come. It's in San Diego California. Ahh, sun, beaches, bikinis, ahh good thing I'm staying inside. That would be scary to actually have fun.
JOE CHAPTER:
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT! THE TASTE OF... oh come on Frank, I was singing along to that cd we got. Whatev. This vacation is gonna be great! Ah, I'm gonna flex my babe muscles and have fun. I would like some pizza. With pepperonis. I'm tired.