Current ND/HB Crossovers

Started by FrankJoeATAC, September 07, 2008, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 07' ND/HB Crossover did you like better?

Terror on Tour
2 (20%)
Danger Overseas
5 (50%)
It's too hard to decide! I like them both!
2 (20%)
I didn't really like either.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

FrankJoeATAC

Happy Voting! :)

Olivia

JoeHardyRocks

I really liked both of them, I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Looks like its a four way tie right now.  I went with 'I didn't really like either'.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

I just found that the mystery in Terror On Tour just wasn't that good, plus I didn't like how Frank was being a jerk around Nancy. 

Danger In Rome I found just dragged with no action until the last 2 chapters.  The last 2 chapters felt like the author was trying to turn a horrible plot into something resembling an early Casefiles plot, but he/she couldn't.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

Lola

I thought Danger Overseas was better written. Plus I liked that they described Frank and Joe....Frank didn't act like an idiot around girls....Joe didn't act like a dork around girls.

tomswift2002

SDLagent

Danger Overseas. I didn't like the ''climax" though or lack there of.

003Robin457

Do you think club dread will surpass #1 & #2?

Olivia

It better surpass #1 at least, and be equal to, if not better than #2 (in my opinion).

Bigfootman

My perdiction is that it will totaly suck like all UB related books (I don't grafic novels) and edevntly no one outside of this form will pay attention to Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Bigfootman on September 13, 2008, 05:08:55 PM
My perdiction is that it will totaly suck like all UB related books (I don't grafic novels) and edevntly no one outside of this form will pay attention to Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys.

I agree with your prediction.

Olivia

Huh? What do you mean no one outside of this forum will pay attention to ND or the HBs?