The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Mattie

Sorry for the wait guys. Umm, what was the cult leaders real name in Cult of Crime?

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Mattie on September 30, 2012, 02:30:41 PM
Sorry for the wait guys. Umm, what was the cult leaders real name in Cult of Crime?

Hey, that's okay, Mattie. :)

Well, the moron's actual name in Cult of Crime=Paul Strand.
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Mattie

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Mattie on October 13, 2012, 02:21:23 PM
You got it Hardy Sleuth

Cool! 8)

Next trivia question: What book lets us know Biff is a lifeguard? 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

I feel like I know this one but I can't think of the book offhand. I'll hazard a guess anyway- The Secret of Pirates' Hill?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Nope, sorry, it's not The Secret of Pirates' Hill, MacGyver. But you're right that you know this one (for one thing you've read them all so it's in your head 8)). Lifeguard Biff was mentioned for a book review on here not long ago. ;)

MacGyver

Well, keep in mind that I've read The Hardy Boys books over the course of many years...there are some that I haven't read since childhood. ;)
(Though I certainly wouldn't mind rereading a number of them whenever I might have the time- but there are always still so many other books I haven't read yet that I'm trying to read too.....)
Okay- another guess then.
The Shore Road Mystery?

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on October 18, 2012, 07:56:19 AM
Well, keep in mind that I've read The Hardy Boys books over the course of many years...there are some that I haven't read since childhood. ;)
(Though I certainly wouldn't mind rereading a number of them whenever I might have the time- but there are always still so many other books I haven't read yet that I'm trying to read too.....)
Okay- another guess then.
The Shore Road Mystery?

See I told you it was in your head, MacGyver! 8) ;D You're right and it is now your turn! :)

MacGyver

Cool. 8)
All right- I'll have to think of a good one now.

MacGyver

What kind of guards were needed at the MacElphin Castle?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

You got it! I was wondering if anyone would recognize that from The Hardy Boys Ghost Stories-  good job. :) 8)

tomswift2002

The Hardys got too join a science team for a trip to Hawaii too study what natural phenomenon?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca