2011 Book Club Schedule Sign Up

Started by hardygirl847, November 14, 2010, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Wahoo! Tomswift please remember to post the discussion thread next week. I can't wait! I haven't read it yet. :) Looking forward to it.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

Well I've been quite absent lately on the boards...but here's a friendly reminder that this month's book is The Melted Coins. SDLagent can post a discussion at this time.

Is anyone else in disbelief that it's already the middle of May?? I know I am.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

Wow...I'm behind these past few months. I blame it on a new job that's kicking my butt. I can barely stay awake let alone get on here.

Anyways, MacGyver has this month with Sabotage at Sports City (Digest).

And just in case...July is AlwaysaJoeFan with Beyond the Law (Casefile). Read and discuss! :)

Enjoy, of course!

MacGyver

wow- I'd forgotten about that. I'll try to get up a discussion post as soon as I can. Thankfully, this is one book I've read and reread quite a few times and as I've just recently finished my current book that I've been reading- I can probably quickly reread it yet again. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on June 09, 2011, 09:44:09 PM
Wow...I'm behind these past few months. I blame it on a new job that's kicking my butt. I can barely stay awake let alone get on here.

Anyways, MacGyver has this month with Sabotage at Sports City (Digest).

And just in case...July is AlwaysaJoeFan with Beyond the Law (Casefile). Read and discuss! :)

Enjoy, of course!

Guess I need to get reading! ;) 8)

hardygirl847

Mac, that's my bad for falling off the face of the earth. lol I'm sure it's a quick read for you. :)

MacGyver

Eh- that's ok. People do have other things to do besides visit Web sites. ;)
But yeah- I think I'll get through Sabotage at Sports City pretty quickly too. It helps that it's one of my favorites that I've read and reread a number of times before. :) (which I am currently rereading yet again in preparation.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Yeah there are other things in life but it seems like I can barely sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes anymore. :( I used to come on here  2x a day. lol Now I'm lucky if it's 2x a week or 2x a month. I do get PM messages through my email though if anyone ever really needed to tell me or ask me something.

I was able to read the book this week. 2 in one week is a good for me! :) So I'm anxiously awaiting your thread so I can post my thoughts.

Oh, and DON'T EAT THE CAKE. :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 16, 2010, 03:49:33 PM

Here is the OFFICIAL Schedule for 2011.

January- Olivia, The Borderline Case (#25 Casefile)

February- Hardygirl847-Hardy Boys Digests # 96-Wipeout

March- AlwaysaJoeFan-Hardy Boys Casefiles ?The Genius Thieves

April- tomswift2002 The Hardy Boys #94 Breakdown In Axeblade

May- SDLagent, Hardy Boys Originals, The Melted Coins

June- MacGyver The Hardy Boys #115 Sabotage at Sports City

July- AlwaysaJoeFan-Hardy Boys Casefile: Beyond the Law.

August- MacGyver The Hardy Boys Casefiles #14 Too Many Traitors

September- SDLagent, Hardy Boys Originals, The Secret of the Old Mill #3

October- Olivia-The Secret Warning (#17 Original, revised)

November- Hardygirl847- Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew SuperMystery-Tour of Danger

December- tomswift2002 - Hardy Boys #147 Trial and Terror

Looks like everyone's been busy over the summer that we forgot about the book club, and we missed Sabotage At Sports City, Beyond the Law & Too Many Traitors, with SDL suppose to be headlining the September book, The Secret Of The Old Mill.

And considering that it is October in a few days, Olivia, I hope you've got #17 The Secret Warning ready!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

yeah- unfortunately I think we all got busy during the summer and forgot...but we do have threads posted for Sabotage at Sports City, Beyond the Law and Too Many Traitors- so anyone who wants to can always go back and post thoughts on them whenever.
SDLAgent can still post a thread for The Secret of the Old Mill so people can chime in on thoughts...or we can just come back to that book next year perhaps.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder, man.

MacGyver

Here are the threads for the summer reads (June, July and August) if anyone wants to go back and comment still:
Sabotage at Sports City
Beyond the Law
Too Many Traitors

SDLagent

MacGyver

eh- that's cool. I definitely about forgot to do my months too...
I suppose soon we'll need to plan for next year as well

Olivia

I had the books ready to read, but then a variety of things happened and I'm just getting my life organized again. I apologize as well since I know there isn't too many of us being active with the Book Club, which can make it a little difficult.

Anyway, the next book is suppose to be The Secret Warning (#17 Original, revised) with me leading the discussion. I'll do my best to start a discussion in a couple of weeks.

hardygirl847

Lol I was coming on here tonight because I totally forgot about last month's book and wanted to make sure a reminder got out about October's book.

Thanks for picking up my slack. Kinda hectic lately...