Who should be our new VP?

hardygirl847
0 (0%)
Hardy Man
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 31, 2010, 02:40:30 PM

4567TME

If you have your own full Book Rating System, consider joining my association, and you'll be getting PMs from me, whoever we elect Vice President, on new members, and on official rating systems. If you want to join, give your user name, and if you want to be vice president, please give me a good reason why you should be. This association is discussing the book rating systems we have developed, why we invented it, and what adjustments should be made in the future!
Hope to see some people joining!

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

4567TME

OK! Are you interested in being VP? If not, please spread the word! I am through "automated" PMs.

hardygirl847

Sure but I have to admit that I am new to this sort of thing. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

4567TME

OK, why do you think you should be Vice President?

hardygirl847

Sorry for the delay in responding. I should be VP because I'm willing to learn and I am up for the challenge. I have about 150 books (mostly Casefiles) and have read most of them. I am currently rereading them since it's been awhile since I have read some of them. I am able to keep up with my responsibilities and would enjoy looking at the stories with an objective view. I was the president of a small sorority in college so I know all to well what leadership is all about. I realize that is very different than what you are asking but still...It shows I have dedication and a willingness to lead.

4567TME

We have one candidate!

hardygirl847

SDLagent

What's the 'R' stand for?

hardygirl847

4567TME

OK, let's just get this straight:
B=Book
R=Rating
S=Society (or system)

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Hardy Man

I'll join and I definitely want to be the Vp. I have had 10 years of experience reading and analyzing books and have spent several of those years analyzing the Hardy Boys franchise (including the recent and most disgraceful ones). I am also willing to learn and will work hard to master the skills necessary to be a VP if I am elected. That's about the extent of it. I await your decision! :)

Jokerette

oh snap! another networker :(! (BTW, that's my way of saying "Welcome aboard the crazy train!")
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?