The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Spade

Um...could we have the answer, Mirage? Your quiz has been running for a VERY long time (Like 5 months or so...:o) and it could be several more months until someone solves it!
Just a suggestion. :)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Q

Takashi Okira. Sorry I forgot I had that book.

tomswift2002

Here's a new and hopefully easier question for the first time since January.

Question:

In 'The Alien Factor', how does Harlan Ames tip off the Hardy's and Tom Swift about the government agents at Swift Enterprises?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

he makes a comment about the "blasted bugs" around, which tips off tom since Swift Enterprises is surrounded by vibratory screens keeping it bug-free
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Correct.  Your turn.

I guess you are also a fan of Tom Swift.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

NZone

In "Blood Money," who was the Heisman Trophy winning quarterback?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

I remember the character...but not the name. Darn!

Sam Spade

Hmmm.
You seem to have picked another hard one, negative_zone.
Could we have a hint.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

NZone

He played for USC, has the same first name as Mr. Swift, and an italian last name

NZone

i guess no one's gonna get it, it was Tommy Poletti, whoever wants to go next can

SDLagent

That wasn't even a very hard question, any one who owns the book could of just looked in the first chapter, and he's right there.  :P

tomswift2002

Quote from: HardyBoysWiki on June 30, 2008, 04:39:50 PM
That wasn't even a very hard question, any one who owns the book could of just looked in the first chapter, and he's right there.  :P

My copy's in the second row, at the back of my shelf.  I've got so many books that I've gone to double rows.

NZone

i dont even keep my on a shelf anymore, i just stack them on the floor against a wall, goes up higher than me

tomswift2002

Well...considering that I've also got books from every series of Star Trek as well, along with Tom Swift I have more room having shelves.

Q

In #43 Strategic Moves, what was Pyotr Zigonev's favorite pastime?