The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Nope. 

Here's a hint.  It was a new millenium series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Star Trek The Next Generation wasn't a new millenium series.  Try again.

Centrion

H?
Sorry, I haven't read any of the Star Trek books, so I don't know which one is a Millenium Series.
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

H) Star Trek Enterprise.  You got it.  And with "New Millenium Series", I was talking about when it was produced.  Enterprise was started in 2001, whereas Star Trek The Next Generation started in 1987. 

Centrion

Okay, thanks. That was a hard one!  :D
In Deathgame, what sport was Frank, Joe, and Biff playing in the beginning of the book?
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

Centrion

-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

In Hot Wheels, where did Sharon Green suggest that Mack hide the mini-generator?

Centrion

No idea, looks like not many people's read that book.
In the trunk?
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

No, not the trunk.

Here's a hint, people kept complaining about Mack shacking the road as they passed.

tomswift2002

Any guess's? 

Here's another hint.  It was in something that people would have in their homes and get new from.

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!