Time In The Original Series

Started by tomswift2002, September 08, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Recently I've been reading the revised texts of "The Crisscross Shadow/The Yellow Feather Mystery/The Hooded Hawk Mystery".  It's interesting how these three books take place over almost an entire year.  In Shadow it is mentioned that it's October and that a treasure was buried in shadows that only appear in October during the hunters moon.  Then in Yellow Feather, while not stated it's implied that it takes place around New Year's.  And now Hawk is set in August, obviously indicating that about 8 months have passed.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Did all three books have the same ghostwriter?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

The revised texts were all done by Priscilla Baker-Carr.  And they are basically re-edited versions of the originals to remove 5 chapters.  Otherwise the originals were done by : different authors.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Hmm- okay. I don't know. I wonder how much continuity the Stratemeyer Syndicate really maintained with their series.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"