ATAC

Started by D.Hardy, July 07, 2007, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Q on July 16, 2008, 12:06:09 PM
Ever since I first heard about ATAC I've called it A-tack not attack
I do too! It is easy to pronounce that way! ATack
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

I allways said A.T.A.C.. But thats because I did not even notice attack untill (I think it was Comic Con Artist) the part where the mission was in a case labled "Atac of the Zomboid". If I noticed it at first I'd probaly say attack instead.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 13, 2008, 06:10:02 PM
I allways said A.T.A.C.. But thats because I did not even notice attack untill (I think it was Comic Con Artist) the part where the mission was in a case labled "Atac of the Zomboid". If I noticed it at first I'd probaly say attack instead.

Actually, that was from Danger Overseas.
"Thank you, Joe."

003Robin457

bozonessinc

Do we know who some of the ghost writers are?

003Robin457

I don't, well except for the GNs.

SDLagent

It's not known who the ghosters of the UB are (another of S&S's downfalls), but we know who writes the graphic since they don't use guostwriters for that series.

003Robin457

I wonder why? I guess because it wouldent bu fair since the artist would get his name out but not the writer. Unless they gave the artist a pen name, how about giving FWD a brother. Jeremy P. Dixion.

SDLagent

Well, artists are given credit on most Hardy Boys books, without the author geing given credit. The real reason is, the Graphic Novels aren't published by S&S and as the cover says there based on the series by Franklin W. Dixon. Just like a Star Wars graphic would by based on the Star Wars films, etc.

Bigfootman

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on July 19, 2008, 10:25:49 PM
I do too! It is easy to pronounce that way! ATack
I just call it useless junk!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

What are you saying, that ATAC books are useless junk, because then we might have a riot on this forum. So where are my fellow ATAC fans to see this, your telling us that ATAC is garbage????

Please, read up on ATAC it actually is a very action filled series, I don't see where your get the trash part of it. I just say A-T-A-C (*To get back on topic*) So call it ATAC not trash, it does NOT belong in a trash can.

JoeHardyRocks

ATAC is not garbage!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P
"Thank you, Joe."

NZone

that's right JHR, bite that tongue
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D If ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D read ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D this, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D are ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D declaring ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D your ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D allegiance ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D to ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ATAC ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I MADE YOU WAIT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm done...NOT!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

003Robin457

And I thought my Happy Autom scroll was long!