ATAC's Inner Circle

Started by JoeHardyRocks, December 08, 2008, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

What should we post for a ATAC quote? ??? I have an idea.

MacGyver

QuoteCool! I would love just to be by myself and play, play, play. I'd play my TV themes, my favorite being the MacGyver theme
Awesome! I don't really know how to play the piano myself, just a few things about it, but my little brother is great with the piano (and a number of other instruments- and music in general.) So I make him play songs on the piano for me sometimes- and the MacGyver theme song is a pretty regular request. ;D (Of course, this is a show we both like so I don't think he minds playing it.) He taught me how to play a bit of it once, so that and Chopsticks are the only songs I've learned how to play on the piano. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 09, 2011, 07:25:54 PM
What should we post for a ATAC quote? ??? I have an idea.

Just any quote an ATAC agent said, but it doesn't have to relate to ATAC nessecarily.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Okay then.  I'll think of something  . . . in the mean time . . .

MacGyver

When I first glanced at that, I thought it said "VBS Rocks!", which I would wholeheartedly agree with. I love Vacation Bible School! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 10, 2011, 05:45:12 PM
When I first glanced at that, I thought it said "VBS Rocks!", which I would wholeheartedly agree with. I love Vacation Bible School! :) 8)

Yeah. That does. ;) But this is UB's Rock! ;D 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 09, 2011, 09:59:32 PM
Awesome! I don't really know how to play the piano myself, just a few things about it, but my little brother is great with the piano (and a number of other instruments- and music in general.) So I make him play songs on the piano for me sometimes- and the MacGyver theme song is a pretty regular request. ;D (Of course, this is a show we both like so I don't think he minds playing it.) He taught me how to play a bit of it once, so that and Chopsticks are the only songs I've learned how to play on the piano. :)

Cool! I'll play different songs for my friends. MacGyver and The Waltons are my regulars.  ;)

Quote from: MacGyver on March 10, 2011, 05:45:12 PM

I love VBS! I'm in charge of a class and the puppets.  ;)

MacGyver

QuoteMacGyver and The Waltons are my regulars
Cool! I like The Waltons too- great theme song for a great family show. :)

QuoteI love VBS! I'm in charge of a class and the puppets.
Ooh- you all have puppets! Score! I love puppets- and Muppets, of course. ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 11, 2011, 12:32:34 AM
Cool! I like The Waltons too- great theme song for a great family show. :)

I love that show! :D

Quote from: MacGyver on March 11, 2011, 12:32:34 AM
Ooh- you all have puppets! Score! I love puppets- and Muppets, of course. ;D

I love doing the puppets. My 3 best friends and I are the puppeteers. We all have our assigned puppets. Mine is a zebra with a khaki bandanna.  :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

We need to do something with this group that we have here. 8)