New Hardy Boys series coming soon!

Started by Bigfootman, October 19, 2011, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

According to http://hardyboysunofficial.blogspot.com/ , a new Hardy Boys series called "The Hardy Boys Adventures" is coming some time in 2013.  Hopefully it will be better then the UBs.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to look into this.

MacGyver

Cool! Thanks for the info. Good to know The Hardy Boys will continue in some fashion- and yes, I hope it's an improvement or at least change of pace from the Undercover Brothers series...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

Interesting. I'm really curious about what direction they will go in.

But now, I at least have a lot of time to catch up on older titles (not that I've been reading the UBs the last year or two!)

hardygirl847

That's such a long time though!!! :( But hopefully it will be worth the wait. I'm interested in more info if anyone finds it.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on November 17, 2011, 07:35:39 PM
That's such a long time though!!! :( But hopefully it will be worth the wait. I'm interested in more info if anyone finds it.

So am I. Hope it's good. :-\

MacGyver

I just saw this info posted on Wikipedia's general page for "The Hardy Boys"-

The Hardy Boys Adventures (2013-)According to Pubeasy.com, this new series will begin January 2, 2013

1. title to be announced (Jan 2013, ISBN 1442446153)
2. title to be announced (May 2013, ISBN 1442422378)
3. title to be announced (Oct 2013, ISBN 1442459816)
4. title to be announced (Feb 2014, ISBN 1442459832)

So it looks like there are three titles planned for next year and the 4th. title to come out in 2014? It seems like a rather cautious slow start to the series, but those could just be tentative plans- perhaps more will come out quicker. But maybe they also want to play it safe and see how the new series is received first before diving in to deliver a book per month, as the schedule has been in the past for previous series.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Plus, considering that we are still a year out, the series title could still be retitled.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

yeah- it's still all very iffy at this point...

VLoneWolf

I hope and pray that it is  a really good series.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on December 02, 2012, 11:11:57 AM
I hope and pray that it is  a really good series.

Yep, me, too. 8) I'm looking forward to it. The titles and covers are well thought out and expertly done. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)