0 (0%)
#13 The Mummy's Curse
3 (50%)
#16 Bayport Buccaneers
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 09, 2007, 07:41:32 PM

SDLagent

Welcome to the Poll to decide whet everyone thinks the worst Undercover Brothers book is. For this poll I have taken all the books that received 0 votes in the Favorite UB Book?s 1st round and put them into one poll. You can vote for TWO (2) books in this poll.

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT VOTEING FOR THE BOOK YOU THINK IS THE BEST, BUT THAT YOU ARE VOTEING FOR THE BOOK YOU THINK IS THE WORST.

Sam Spade

I voted for Burned and Rocky Road. The plot for Burned just wasn't that
interesting. I mean come on, the Hardy boys have gone up against things that are alot more dangerus then an illegal CD burning ring!!! As for Rocky Road, it simply just wasn't that great.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Lola

The Mummy's Curse

It started out well but I don't know what happened after the first three chapters

tomswift2002

I went with Burned and Bayport Buccaneers.  I agree with Sam Spade.  The plot for Burned was horrible---the book could've been a whole lot better, and could've gone after an international gang of CD and DVD pirates, but instead, it went after one teacher. 

Bayport Buccaneers was one book that I found just dragged and didn't have anything that really picked the story up.  Also, it was sort of a media-tie in with the new reality show Pirate Master being produced and aired by CBS.    Not that I'm not a fan of media-tie in's, but this was the worst one that I've read.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

I went with Burned and The Mummy's Curse, though I would have gone with Operation:Survival. Burned and the Mummy's Curse just didn't do it for me.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe