Wallpaper Improvements

Started by SkyWarp, May 23, 2023, 06:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Quote from: tomswift2002 on June 16, 2023, 07:49:01 AMIn the Files-Casefiles continuity, Nancy lives in River Heights, Illinois, just outside Chicago (maybe 90-120 minutes) whereas Bayport is in New York State.  But in "Double Crossing" it said that Nancy was an exchange student at Bayport High.
I wonder if that was just a temporary cover for a case.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on June 16, 2023, 09:07:46 PMI wonder if that was just a temporary cover for a case.

They never go into more detail than that. 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MysteryFan89

Quote from: tomswift2002 on June 16, 2023, 07:49:01 AMIn the Files-Casefiles continuity, Nancy lives in River Heights, Illinois, just outside Chicago (maybe 90-120 minutes) whereas Bayport is in New York State.  But in "Double Crossing" it said that Nancy was an exchange student at Bayport High.
What I wonder is how they keep all her schooling straight. 

tomswift2002

Quote from: MysteryFan89 on June 17, 2023, 01:32:00 PMWhat I wonder is how they keep all her schooling straight.

In the Files Nancy has graduated high school.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MysteryFan89

Quote from: tomswift2002 on June 17, 2023, 06:34:46 PMIn the Files Nancy has graduated high school.
She wouldn't even be able to undercover in high schools, if she actually has. Other series and the PC games put her at like 18 and still in high school, like senior year I'd imagine.