Not Bored with Board to Death!

Started by Hardy Sleuth, April 15, 2012, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers Graphic Novel #8 Board to Death is a favorite of mine! 8) It has action, mystery and great drama! I've read it a few times already and I've not been bored at any time! ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Cool! I've enjoyed all of the graphic novels. And this one was about skateboarding and I particularly liked that aspect of it. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

There are awesome skateboard tricks in this book! 8) Loved the finale! 8) Shaun White would be very impressed with the Hardys, and probably thankful they don't compete! ;)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

There is some sort of unwritten rule I think that says that not only are Frank and Joe familiar with every sport known to man (or at least willing to learn)- they are also naturally good at every single one too. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

They are talented athletes, that's for sure! 8) The humor in the book is good, too, like when Joe balked at the costume, lol. ;D

Hardy Sleuth

I'm ready to read this one again!  8)

MacGyver

Cool! You should follow it up with Radical Moves :)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on July 03, 2012, 09:17:06 PM
Cool! You should follow it up with Radical Moves :)

I'd really like to read Radical Moves - that's on my list of books I want to find! 8) :)

MacGyver

Check your local used bookstores...and of course, Amazon.com or Ebay....

tomswift2002

You should also check out "The Mystery Of The Silver Star", "Racing To Disaster" and "Speed Times Five".  Thee books don't deal with skateboarding, but bicycles and triathlons, in a sports mystery.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yeah, The Hardy Boys have done "extreme sports" a number of times throughout their mysteries...

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on July 04, 2012, 05:15:28 PM
You should also check out "The Mystery Of The Silver Star", "Racing To Disaster" and "Speed Times Five".  Thee books don't deal with skateboarding, but bicycles and triathlons, in a sports mystery.

Yep, also on my want list along with Radical Moves! ;D In fact, Speed Times Five I'll hopefully soon have! 8) Thanks for the suggestions of reads, MacGyver and Tomswift2002! :)