The Hardy's Getting Married?

Started by tomswift2002, August 13, 2011, 09:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

okay- didn't know that about Edward Stratemeyer's original plans for The Hardy Boys- but that helps explain some things...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Like why the Hardy Boys are still in high school to this day, even though the graduated in 1930.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Stratemeyer either didn't like the "flouting timeline" effect or just hadn't thought of it.

hardygirl847

I've read the Hardys getting married in fanfic and if it's done right, then I like it. But all too often, it is ruined. I don't mind some romance, but you can't forget the heart of the Hardy Boys is mystery, adventure, and danger!!

Even their wedding should have that!!

:)

I've even read one that I think they had a double wedding. That'd be interesting. :)

But lol to your links.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Quote from: hardygirl847 on October 03, 2011, 10:09:03 PM
I've read the Hardys getting married in fanfic and if it's done right, then I like it. But all too often, it is ruined. I don't mind some romance, but you can't forget the heart of the Hardy Boys is mystery, adventure, and danger!!

Even their wedding should have that!! 

The Mystery of Frank Hardy's Wedding.

I had a split-second glimpse at how cool that would be. Your comment sparked a flash of story ideas.