The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

The owner is a well respected baseball card collector.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

What name does Joe give to food gathered in the woods (i.e. fruit/vegetables/lichens and roots/meat, etc.) through living off the land?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Mother Nature's Supermarket  (tricky, tricky, tricky,,,heading for probably the scarcest Hardy boys book ever)

MacGyver

Correct!
Wow- I am surprised someone got that so quickly off the bat- I was afraid it would be too rare/obscure. But yes, this can be found in The Hardy Boys Survival Handbook, of which I've been fortunate to have a copy of from my childhood. (The British version at that.) I always loved reading this one. And all of the stories in the book are based on real-life scenarios.
Good job, tomswift2002! Your turn. :) 8)

hardygirl847

A Scary Hardy Boys book?? I'm all for it! Looked on Amazon though and ir's quite pricey. I guess I'm going to have to hunt it down for less. :) Mother Nature's Supermarket? That's so Joe! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Um- that's scarce, not scary. ;)

MacGyver

Okay- after looking it up online, I have to amend that- the scary part is the price being asked on Amazon.com :o

tomswift2002

In 2002 Simon & Schuster made an error printing of two Casefiles.  What was the title of one of the "error" Casefiles?

MacGyver

Nice choice on question. I know this one because I have one of those Casefiles! But I just did one so I'll let someone else guess. 8)

hardygirl847

Crap. It's almost midnight and my brain has stopped working. I will mull this over and get back to you. Good question though! I have all of the Casefiles....I should know this....UGH!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

MacGyver, you better tell us because it seems that no one else can answer it.

tomswift2002

I'll give you another clue.

One of these books was originally released in 1987 while the other was originally released in 1995.

hardygirl847

Hmm....Campaign of Crime and Cult of Crime?