Double Deception

Started by Lola, February 28, 2009, 07:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HB@1718

Ha ha that's funny. I can understand the homework thing.

Frank rules

I think that it is sort of sad that Justin's own brother wanted to kill him over fame and a girl... though she was admittedly hot.

SDLagent

Quote from: Frank rules on July 24, 2009, 02:32:23 PM
I think that it is sort of sad that Justin's own brother wanted to kill him over fame and a girl... though she was admittedly hot.

Argh! Shouldn't have read this post. So much for the mystery story I thought Double Deception would be.  >:( >:(

Frank rules

Don't worry. Unless you were (oh... say) three, there wasn't much of a mystery to solve anyway. Say, if a three year old can figure out who the bad guy is this early in the books and the Hardys can't, what does that say about them? So much for Frank the smart kid, huh?

SDLagent

The Hardy Boys: Dumb and Dumber.

An inside source at S&S tells me this is the name of the next series.

Frank rules

Quote from: SDLagent on July 25, 2009, 01:45:10 AM

Well now, doesn't that sound exactly like the kind of good books that the good people at S&S are capable of?

4567TME

4567TME

Quote from: SDLagent on July 25, 2009, 01:45:10 AM

Ha-Ha, very funny.  :-[ :-X :(

Hardy Man

You're right. Dumb and Dumber is too good a title for a new UBs series. It'll probably be The Hardy Boys: Playhouse Disney Mysteries.

4567TME

I give Double Deception a
43%
Down There

Hardy Man

You can pretty much skip to the end and you're golden (the rest is just a recap of the first two books in the "trilogy").