Vengeful villains

Started by SDLagent, June 14, 2009, 03:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Out of the many criminal the Hardys have put behind bars, which ones do you think would be most likely to want revenge the most? (other than the Assassins - we all know they want to) I'm sure most of them would like to get back at the boys, but who would go the farthest to do it?

Nicholas Trask from Edge of Destruction is at the top of my list, right now. He wanted revenge on Fenton, and I don't think his run-in with the Hardy boys helped cure him.

I'm thinking about the Casefiles baddies, specifically, but if you can think of a villain from another series, by all means, mention them!

NZone

Bobby Mock from Flesh and Blood
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Probably the American politician who was running the entire Phoenix ring and I remember that he was pretty ticked off at the end when the Hardy's finished smashing all three of his crime rings.

Probably the Foxes as well would want revenge on the Hardys and Nancy Drew at the same time.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Ingrid Lampford, if she survived the fall from that waterfall, and I suspect she did, I think she would be very mad.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

NZone

She doesn't seem that scary
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on June 14, 2009, 03:40:15 AM
Out of the many criminal the Hardys have put behind bars, which ones do you think would be most likely to want revenge the most? (other than the Assassins - we all know they want to) I'm sure most of them would like to get back at the boys, but who would go the farthest to do it?

In #28 Countdown To Terror, Jihan Singh (page 113) tells the Hardy's that they have the rare honor of receiving the Assassin's highest orders, that haven't been issued in 100 years: the Hardy Boys are to be killed on sight.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

HB@1718

What about the jewel thief, Charity?

tomswift2002

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 05, 2009, 04:05:59 PM
What about the jewel thief, Charity?

She's still at large, having not been heard from since July 1989.

(Boy, is it just me or are the bad guys from the Originals/Digest & Casefiles more memorable than the UB baddies?)

SDLagent

No, it's not you. Only UB baddies I can think of off the top of my head are Jack, Fred, and Jim from Wanted. There's a few from the Graphic Novels, like WARD and the Noirs.

003Robin457

I geuss only comic writers can come up with villans these days.

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

Olivia

Quote from: tomswift2002 on July 05, 2009, 05:53:50 PM
(Boy, is it just me or are the bad guys from the Originals/Digest & Casefiles more memorable than the UB baddies?)

Yep. In the UBs, they are mostly faceless people with really stupid motives.

Quote from: SDLagent on July 05, 2009, 11:36:19 PM
No, it's not you. Only UB baddies I can think of off the top of my head are Jack, Fred, and Jim from Wanted. There's a few from the Graphic Novels, like WARD and the Noirs.

You got it.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Kismet on July 07, 2009, 02:57:25 PM
Yep. In the UBs, they are mostly faceless people with really stupid motives.

And even in the trilogies, the criminals are never part of a large gang that could maybe make you remember them.  They are just the same faceless criminal repeated book after book.

HB@1718

SDLagent

See! They're so forgettable you don't even remember the faceless ones!