The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 16, 2009, 11:47:43 PM
He?  ???

Here's my question...in Strategic Moves, what is Pyotr Zigonev famous for?

Chess.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

When the Hardy Boys paid a Christmas visit to River Heights in 1984, who did Joe start a snowball fight with?

a) Carson Drew
b) George Fayne
c) Nancy Drew
d) Brittany Tate
e) Bess Marvin
f) Hannah Gruen
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 20, 2009, 03:50:42 PM
When the Hardy Boys paid a Christmas visit to River Heights in 1984, who did Joe start a snowball fight with?

a) Carson Drew
b) George Fayne
c) Nancy Drew
d) Brittany Tate
e) Bess Marvin
f) Hannah Gruen

e) Bess Marvin
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

I hope digest questions are allowed...

Who invites the brothers to tour a nuclear power plant in The Infinity Clue?

hardygirl847

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 27, 2009, 12:17:57 AM
I hope digest questions are allowed...

Who invites the brothers to tour a nuclear power plant in The Infinity Clue?

HINT: It's someone's uncle.

SDLagent

hardygirl847

It was Biff Hooper's uncle. I just got the book myself...time for a new question seeing as that one was a little tougher than expected.

NEW QUESTION:

In True Thriller, who does Con Riley think is a traitor?

tomswift2002

Oliver Richards?

I haven't read the book in a while, so my memory may be a little foggy. 

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 31, 2009, 08:53:36 AM
Oliver Richards?

I haven't read the book in a while, so my memory may be a little foggy. 

I can't believe you remember so much! It's impressive!! Not quite Oliver though. There's another term that can be used for traitor but it would give the answer away....

hardygirl847

For all of you who like to test your HB knowledge...I found a site that has tons of quizzes...

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/for_children/books_by_series/hardy_boys.html

SDLagent

Cool site. I did two, and didn't miss a question.

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on December 31, 2009, 04:40:29 PM
Cool site. I did two, and didn't miss a question.

Awesome!! I haven't done one yet...but I have a feeling I will not do as well. :) Is your knowledge base from experience reading a lot of HBs and/or from research?

SDLagent

Both, really. I used to do a lot of research, though.