Animated Gifs from The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries :-)

Started by MacGyver, August 06, 2013, 11:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Here's a cool animated gif I ran across online- obviously geared for those girls who swooned (or perhaps still do ;)) over Shaun Cassidy in his heyday on The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

I found another totally awesome animated gif from the 2nd. Season opening of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

And here's a dance scene from "The Mystery of King Tut's Tomb" episode.

MacGyver

And here's the Island Cove Bar sign from "Strange Fate of Flight 608" episode.

MacGyver

Record spinning in a jukebox from "Strange Fate of Flight 608" episode. :) 8) (Obviously, it must be playing a Shaun Cassidy song- Da Doo Ron Ron.)

MacGyver

Drum dance party in "The Mystery of the African Safari". Like Todd Rundgren, Joe Hardy must want to Bang On the Drum All Day ;) ;D 8)

MacGyver

Acme Fishing Boat Rentals explosion scene from "The Secret of the Jade Kwan Yin"

MacGyver

Metal detector from "The Secret of the Jade Kwan Yin"

MacGyver

MacGyver

Grooving to Joe singing The Beach Boys' Surfin' USA :) 8) from the "Wipe-Out" episode

MacGyver

Joe Hardy singing and rocking! - That's Rock 'N' Roll :) 8)- from "The Mystery of the Flying Courier" episode

MacGyver

Disco alarm from "The Mystery of the Flying Courier"

MacGyver

More disco dancing- Da Doo Ron Ron :) 8), from "The Mystery of the Flying Courier" :) 8)

MacGyver

A building got torched in "The Flickering Torch Mystery"

MacGyver