The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

What was the name of the local TV show that the Hardy's hosted?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Whatever it is, I'd watch it! :)

Bayport News? lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Sleuth

They hosted a segment called "Crimestoppers, Inc" on "Faces and Places" in the book Danger on the Air 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

I was thinking of that one, but I figured I'd let someone else answer it... I think Hardy Sleuth has it, but I'll let tomswift2002 confirm, of course.... just curious because that would've been my guess too
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Hardy Sleuth

Cool ;D

Thanks, SDLagent!  8)

Next question: In what book (one of my favorites 8)) do they go to the Palais Paris?
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Okay- I'm gonna try the obvious first:
The Paris Connection (#6 in the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Supermystery series)? :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Nope, sorry, MacGyver. They're not in Paris.  ;)

MacGyver

Just figured I'd take a random guess...

tomswift2002

Passport to Danger (Original Continuity)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on October 07, 2011, 03:58:35 PM
Just figured I'd take a random guess...

It was a good random guess 8)

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 07, 2011, 08:51:50 PM
Passport to Danger (Original Continuity)

Nope, sorry, they're not in France  ;)

Restaurant. Antiques. Spinning Wheel. Aunt Gertrude.  ;D

MacGyver

A Killing in the Market (#18 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles)?

tomswift2002

The Secret Of The Caves (Revised Text)

Hardy Sleuth

Nope, sorry, MacGyver.

Yep, tomswift2002, the Palais Paris is in The Secret of the Caves! Your turn!