Hardy Men

Started by FrankJoeATAC, August 24, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the Hardy Men will be a good movie?

Yes
3 (9.4%)
No
17 (53.1%)
Not Sure
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Olivia

That's funny, JoeHardyRocks! Always have your camera phone ready so we can get a headshot ;) (That is, if you have one).

peace&love, that sounds cool. Actually, I would love to be in the movie myself. I don't know who I could play though. Come to think of it, I would prefer a small part so I don't have as much pressure :D But nah. There are oozles of people out there that are better and want it more.

You know, we should all be extras! Okay, I'm getting way to excited at the (im)possibility of this...

FrankJoeATAC

It would be fun to be extras though! We could all just play people in a crowd or something. ;D

JoeHardyRocks

Or screaming citizens as WARD blows up Bayport or something. ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Or their classmates! Or people at the mall.

Or people at the ATAC headquarters. Depends which series the books are going to be based upon. I don't really care which, as long as it's nothing like The Hardy Men! As long as they don't overdo it on certain aspects.

JoeHardyRocks

If they did do a good HB movie, which series do you think they would base it on? ??? ::) :)
"Thank you, Joe."

Kerin

I prefer the casefiles, but then again I'm sure alot of people prefer the UBs.

Maybe they should mix it a little bit.Like kinda go half way for both.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

JoeHardyRocks

It would be cool for ANYTHING except the Hardy Men! :P
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Truthfully, I think they would do something neutral-ish. You know what I mean? Just Frank and Joe without any big drama (i.e. Iola's death, or ATAC and so on). peace&love was sorta getting at that too.

It would probably get more audiences together that way as well. But if not, they would probably base it on the newer books because it's the most "modern" and kids are more likely to go see it.

However, I'm a little unsure of that as well because I don't think HB:UB are selling well. But it could give a boost the series, I suppose.

FrankJoeATAC

You're right Olivia about the possible teenage HB movie being neutral, because not all people would know about WARD or ATAC or anything llike that.

JoeHardyRocks

Yeah, like Frank and Joe not working for anyone, just finding a case, or maybe a friend asks them to solve a case or something. That would be cool.
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

But seriously, I can't even believe they are considering The Hardy Men. (I know it's been in talks forever and there isn't really a step foward on it yet, but w/e).

I'm sure all the millions of fans out there would be sooo mad. It's a dumb idea, if you think about it.

And the people who would like the movie wouldn't care if it was Frank & Joe or not. So why don't they go make fun of somebody else or come up with their own original idea ::)

JoeHardyRocks

They should just stop the production before the angry mob shows up. ::) J/K! ;)
"Thank you, Joe."

Kerin

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 24, 2008, 09:23:49 PM
So why don't they go make fun of somebody else or come up with their own original idea ::)

Maybe they ran out of ideas, so they stooped to making fun of mystery book series'.
They did the same thing with Nancy Drew.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

FrankJoeATAC

Yeah, me and JHR decided we wouldn't see Nancy Drew because she doesn't act like that in the books and we thought it looked really dumb.

JoeHardyRocks

But our Mom got it from Blockbuster and we watched it.Nancy Drew wasn't an awful movie, it was OK.
"Thank you, Joe."