The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

MacGyver

Wow- been a long time since I read The Secret of the Caves...
good trivia question, Hardy Sleuth! :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

What did people report, three times, to Con Riley on Hallowe'en night?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

It was 3 counts of someone TPing a house, I do believe... (in Dead of Night, #80 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on October 13, 2011, 02:14:39 PM
It was 3 counts of someone TPing a house, I do believe... (in Dead of Night, #80 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles)

No.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

tomswift2002

I already gave two hints in the original question.  And the book specifically said that Con Riley had three reports on this something.

MacGyver

Hmm- I'll have to go look it up then. As far as I know there are only a couple of possible books that this question could be referring to, so that will narrow down the search... ;)

SDLagent

I've only read one Hardy Boys Halloween story and I do vaguely remember something along these lines? Arson? 

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on October 16, 2011, 01:34:54 AM
I've only read one Hardy Boys Halloween story and I do vaguely remember something along these lines? Arson? 

No.

MacGyver

Okay- I'm pretty sure I found the line now, but I'll give it a while longer to let someone else answer first...

AlwaysAJoefan

Was it from the Casefile Deadliest Dare? :)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

SDLagent

MacGyver

3 reports of Frankenstein roaming the streets and giggling phone calls...

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on October 18, 2011, 05:39:02 PM
3 reports of Frankenstein roaming the streets and giggling phone calls...

You got it.