Audio Books

Started by 003Robin457, June 15, 2009, 03:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

I just finished listening to The Tower Treasure audio book. It was susprisingly well done. I can't believe how much of the story I frogot over the years.
Have any of you guys ever listened to any of them?

JoeHardyRocks

I've only ever listened to one audio book, but it wasn't a hardy boys one. It was so awful, I turned it off after about 2 minutes. :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

I've got The Tower Treasure on CD.  So far none of the other Hardy Boys audio books (#2 The House On The Cliff - #7 The Secret of The Caves, #64 Mystery Of Smugglers Cove) have been reissued on CD though, so you can only find them on cassette. 

As for other audio books in general, I've listened to a few Star Trek audio books, such as Inside Star Trek: The Real Story and Star Trek The Next Generation: Q-Squared.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I've listened to many audio books over the years, including most of the Hardy Boys ones.

Olivia

I have two copies of The Tower Treasure audio book on cassette. I got it from the library for like $0.50 each or something. I listened to the first part just to see how it sounds.

003Robin457

You should listen to the whole thing

Olivia

Yeah...someday. I don't really have a cassette player that works. I might have to listen to it in somebody's car (lol).

003Robin457

I usually get cassette players at Junk Stores. (Umm... I mean resale shops) I need to find one with a recorder, I cant find my old recorder.