What Would YOU Like to See?

Started by Olivia, July 18, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

The first, maybe, 6 excuses were not that bad, but now they're starting to get a little lame......and unbelievable.... :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Um, I actually only had five and I'm sticking to them. Although I can give you more if you like...

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

My bad, I was thinking of the ''My Problems with the Undercover Brothers'' topic!

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

But, even so, in this thread, only four points have really been discussed. So I don't really see were you got the number six from...

SDLagent

Quote from: oliviatocali on July 18, 2008, 10:01:53 PM
1. I think it would be good if one or some of the books could show Frank and Joe actually training at ATAC headquarters physically and/or intellectually. I would like to see how and what they learn, and what kind of things they would do.

Your wish has come true, The Hardy Boys Graphic Novel #15 ''Live Free or Die Hardy'' will take part largely at an ATAC training center.

Good job Papercutz and Scott Lobdell!

SDLagent

I just re-read the plot blurb for ''Live Free or Die Hardy'' and this won't be any training center, apparently this facility is located on the grounds of A.T.A.C. headquarters it's self!

Olivia

Close enough! First #13, then #15! Maybe I'm channeling them, or vice-versa :D Of course not though, because of the time frame and releases. And #13 was a given, because of the contest.

Actually, I was re-reading everyone's answers and they are quite good.

Sam Spade really had a point about nothing major happening to shake things up (WARD is sort of in there, but w/e).

SDLagent about Laura/Trudy being let in on ATAC. It would be an interesting twist, but I kind of like the idea that they don't know. Actually, if they won't go that direction (which they probably won't), it would be good as one of the last books. Or maybe in a trilogy, who knows. Just a rough idea.

Bigfootman, at least they had one case they stumbled upon in The Opposite Numbers (GN #7), if that counts. And Rocky Road, right? Or was that sort of indirectly assigned? Of course I don't remember much of it :-\

tomswift2002 about all the "lame" excuses...definitely!

JoeHardyRocks about Vijay making a mistake, but then it helps solve the case. I like this idea. Sounds just a smidge like something Chet might do too :)

Now I feel like we're in kindergarden and I'm going around the circle ;D

NZone

Yeah! My turn! They could have corruption in ATAC.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Because you would know all about that, wouldn't you? OH! BURN! J/K ;) :D ;D

No, that's really an excellent idea! :)

NZone

Corruption? I'm not corrupt? I never worked for the government, although corrupt government officials were involved in that one fiasco I got involved in. I don't even like waffles!!
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Well, you don't have to start out working for the government! Just sneak in and pretend. Steal someone else's identity, even if they do like waffles.

NZone

That doesn't make you corrupt, just a lawbreaker.

Olivia

Ah, true that is. Because corruption means originally being full of integrity and then turning to the other side. Or something like that.