#21 Comic Con Artist

Started by Olivia, May 17, 2008, 04:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Just finished it and I have to say, it was really good! I enjoyed it! The plot was believable, the location great, and good humour was weaved in well. Some of the instances had me going, "Wow, the writer did a fantastic job"!

One thing they could have improved on is a couple of the supporting characters. It seems like they were just thrown in to have more suspects, athough it did add to the story.

Overall, I'm very surprised! I would have to say it's one of my favs of the UB series :)

ETA: To clean up some grammer.

mystery chick 901

Yeah, it's one of the best so far.

Jokerette

i thought it was great,but Feeding Frenzy was better(well,its my fave book :P :P)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

003Robin457

Yes it is a great book. Good thing to see Cheat agin. Also I like Comics and Graphic Novels so I found this really cool.

Olivia

Oh, for sure. It was great to see Chet again - I can't believe I didn't mention that!

Bigfootman

Quote from: Firefox on May 19, 2008, 08:29:20 AM
i thought it was great,but Feeding Frenzy was better(well,its my fave book :P :P)
For once I have to agree with you.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardy boys fan

feeding frenzy was better. i would give comic con artist 7/10
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

4567TME

Quote from: Sparkles on August 04, 2008, 04:13:40 PM
Oh, for sure. It was great to see Chet again - I can't believe I didn't mention that!
Chet isn't mentioned that much in the UB series. It's good to have him in it.