Operation survival

Started by Kerin, August 01, 2007, 09:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Yeah, when FJA showed it to me she was like "What?!?"
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

HB@1718

One way or another, it's not very nice.

SDLagent

I was really tempted to say, ''******** isn't nice?''.

Wait, I just did.

But your right The Hardy Boys can do without that.

JoeHardyRocks

At least they didn't say a bad word.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

HB@1718

4567TME

Quote from: Bunny on August 07, 2007, 11:29:17 PM
That?s not that bad, but the age on the back of the book is 8-12, so I don?t really think they should have it.
Every book is marked "Ages 8-12"!

tomswift2002

Quote from: ken10 on August 04, 2009, 01:51:44 PM
Every book is marked "Ages 8-12"!

Every Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew book, since Simon & Schuster made Minstrel Books a defunct publishing arm in December 2001, has been marked "Ages 8-12". 

Really the only books that have never had an "Age" or "Flesch-Kincaid Reading Level" mark on them have been the Original 59 (including the Revised Texts).  Now then they continued that tradition of not marking the books onto the Wanderer books, but then when Wanderer was discontinued, and the series switched to Minstrel, that was when the Flesch-Kincaid Reading Level was introduced on the back of the books.

The Casefiles featured the Reading Level on the copyright page.  At the bottom of the page it will say "RL: 7+", which meant "Reading Level: Grade 7 and up".
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

HB@1718

Yeah, it always says 8-12, but some of us are way older than that and we still read them. Right?

Kerin

I'm nearly 16 and I read them.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

4567TME

See? It's a series for ALL ages, despite the 8-12.