Galaxy X Spoiler Board

Started by tomswift2002, March 19, 2009, 03:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: HB@1718 on May 28, 2009, 04:52:25 PM
Sorry, my fault. I started talking about the Double Trouble Tril. Back to Galaxy X!

That sounds kind of like a line from a cheesy movie. :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

HB@1718

Bonekrushur

On the back cover of Galaxy X, the mission location is "sunny California", but inside, it is clearly stated that the new park is on North Carolina's outer banks--maybe it's a misprint or did I miss something?
Weathermen...we may get it wrong occasionally, but we still keep our job, and you still tune in the next night!

HB@1718

I'm not sure. I'll look into it.

tomswift2002

It takes place off the Carolina coast, opposite side of the US from California.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardy boys fan

has anyone got the copy. i cant find it in the library and stores.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

Lola

Just finished reading my copy. There was a lot of action in this one I must say. And for once I didn't know who the culprit was halfway through the book. I had my suspisions but it wasn't till a fourth of the way to the end that I figured out who it was. Joe was still a dork complaining how the girls seemed to like Frank better than him but all in all I thought the book was rather good.

hardy boys fan

finally got my copy today. i like the ending and how they chase the bad dude.  i liked  it better than double trouble. had a lot more action
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

JoeHardyRocks

I got mine a few days ago and finished it the same day. Suprisingly I liked it. I thought it would be the same, but it was a little different. I liked the ending. A couple of stupid things for me is the bomb (If the HBs didn't read the email, what would the point of it have been?) and at the end, they're like "Did you throw the rock?" and he's like "No." And they're like "Case open!  :o " ::) Anyway, 8.3 out of 10 for me. ;D I told my lil sis to read it and she just was like whatever...
"Thank you, Joe."

4567TME

The book was pretty good.
I'd give it a A-

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

HB@1718

Quote from: Lola on July 25, 2009, 08:00:35 PM
Just finished reading my copy. There was a lot of action in this one I must say. And for once I didn't know who the culprit was halfway through the book. I had my suspisions but it wasn't till a fourth of the way to the end that I figured out who it was. Joe was still a dork complaining how the girls seemed to like Frank better than him but all in all I thought the book was rather good.
I can totally relate with Joe. Guys seem to like my BFFs better than me. Oh, well. Life goes on.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

HB@1718

Do you think Joe tries too hard to get girls to like him?

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."