Double Danger Trilogy Spoiler Board

Started by SDLagent, November 18, 2008, 10:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

hardy boys fan

after reading 10 chapters i would give double trouble 5/10 .
top ten ways to die has more action and the plot was better.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

hardy boys fan

i finished the book and i would give it 5/10. they catch the bad guy with 5 pages left. not much action till the end.better than murder house they shoudn't have made a trilogy about a movie star being stalked.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardy boys fan on November 30, 2008, 09:31:01 AM
i finished the book and i would give it 5/10. they catch the bad guy with 5 pages left. not much action till the end.better than murder house they shoudn't have made a trilogy about a movie star being stalked.

Have you read any of the trilogies from the Casefiles?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardy boys fan

i read some casefiles but none of the trilogys
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

003Robin457

Still looking for #64. I'll check the Libery next time.

SDLagent

An eBook edition of ''Double Down'' is now listed on SimonSays.com.

003Robin457

Cool. 8) I already have the real thing though.

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on December 05, 2008, 12:18:20 AM
An eBook edition of ''Double Down'' is now listed on SimonSays.com.

And it looks like that Double Down is going to be the only Double Danger trilogy book published in ebook format. 

That is a pretty stupid decision on S&S's part, just like S&S only released Murder House Book 2: House Arrest as an ebook and they never released Deprivation House & Murder House, books 1 & 3 of the trilogy, in ebook format. 

Don't you agree, that is very illogical?  Why release the "middle" of the trilogy in ebook format, but neither of the "ending" books?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

S&S doesn't make sense very often, so it's not surprising.

Olivia

It's so people will get hooked on the story and then go out and buy the actual book.

Seriously, that's probably how they think. They need sales for the "real" books.

FrankJoeATAC

Quote from: tomswift2002 on November 26, 2008, 01:08:39 PM
So far, after reading 9 chapters I have to give the book a rating of: 1.75 out of 10.

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate rating. I read the first two, but don't even think it's worth it to read the 3rd one. :-\

JoeHardyRocks

I'm not going to waste 7 bucks on that junk. I wouldn't even read it if someone gave it to me for free. :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Wow, seems there's a lot of hate for this miniseries, even among UB fans. I don't really get it...it's not THAT much worse then any other UB. Is it?